Current Psychiatry Department Clinical Trials:
• Bipolar I Disorder, Adults 18-75 years old
Our primary goals in the Psychopharmacology Research Clinic are to provide patients with competent and compassionate care and to expand medical knowledge through research both in the lab and in a clinical setting.
The Psychopharmacology Research Clinic is located in the Clinical Research Building at 3202 William Avenue, one block south of Kings Highway:
• Self-contained clinic with certified laboratory
• Easy access and parking for clinical trial participants
• Collaboration with all LSU Health Shreveport Clinics and Departments
• Specialize in Neuroimaging including PET and fMRI
• Children's Center partnership and psychological testing support
The Psychopharmacology Research Clinic believes that a diverse population with unique needs can benefit from the study of mental health issues, including novel medications and behavioral interventions. With a focus on the patient, the staff is dedicated to understanding the basis of mental illnesses through compassionate care and precision analysis using various investigational tools.
It is our mission to seek new ways to treat and prevent illness through efficient and safe research which actively involves the public and community.