LSUHSC-S 10th floor
Visitors may make a hospital stay seem more comfortable. For the safety of our patients, we ask that you follow these visiting policies:
- Visitors should be in good health.
- Please be considerate of other patients and visitors.
- Certain rules are needed for the safety of the patient as well as visitors.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room if the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Some patients may be on special diets during their treatment. Please check with the nurse before bringing food or drinks for a patient.
- Convenient waiting areas are also available for family and visitors on every floor.
- Visiting Hours for 10th floor Psychiatry Unit:
Monday thru Saturday, 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Visitors Must be ages 18 and over
Monday thru Saturday, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Visitors Must be ages 18 and over
Sundays, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Children of Any Age Allowed
Appropriate Dress Required