There’s a new kid on the block called Quick Luck synthetic urine. It’s billed as the most powerful fake urine ever created, closely mimicking human urine to the point a professional lab couldn’t tell the difference even during a high-end drug test. In this Quick Luck synthetic urine review, you’re going to learn how true that is.
As I mentioned in my last review of Sub Solution, Quick Luck is basically an upgrade. It’s the same formula but slightly improved.
So what we’re going to do in this review of Quick Luck is give you the lowdown on everything you need to know. What’s in it, how to use it, some top tips on not getting caught, and we will compare it to Sub Solution, so you can decide which is best for your needs.
What Is Quick Luck?
Quick Luck is the successor to Sub Solution, the previously most complex and reliable brand of fake urine out there.
Clear choice urine products are acknowledged as the best, and now there are three of them. Quick Luck, Sub Solution, and the “practice kit” (which we will talk about later, because a lot of people don’t see the point in it, but I’m telling you that it can be gold dust).
Clear Choice is definitely one of the most reliable brands out there for fake urine. They also make Rescue Cleanse, a premium detox drink I’ve used to pass a pre-employment drug test. So to me, these guys know what they are doing, and Quick Luck is definitely a serious product if you want to pass any level of drug test.
How Good Is Quick Luck Really?
To pass a urine sample drug test, a fake urine product has to have several key attributes. At a bare minimum, it has to contain creatinine, urea, and uric acid. It also has to reasonably look like real urine as well.
This is how good Quick Luck is, compared to those basics:
- Quick Luck contains urea, uric acid, and creatinine
- In total, Quick Luck contains 15 chemicals found in human urine
- It’s perfectly balanced for pH and specific gravity to mimic the ranges human urine fall within
- Quick Luck looks, smells, and even froths like real human urine
- Quick Luck does not contain biocide
- Quick Luck uses heat activator powder which is far more reliable than a heatpad
I want to pick up on a couple of key points here so you can see why it’s so good.
Firstly, it contains 15 chemicals found in urine, more than any other brand out there. This stuff will pass even the most complex 12-panel drug test.
Secondly, Quick Luck doesn’t contain biocide. This is the same as Sub Solution.
Biocide is an artificial preservative that is found in many brands of synthetic urine. It’s rumored that about two years ago the big testing labs realized this fact, and realized that they could rule out 90% of fake samples just for looking for biocide in the sample. Makes sense yeah?
Whether it’s true and I don’t know, but anecdotally, on sites like Reddit, there was a spike with a lot of brands suddenly getting people screaming about failing them.
However Sub Solution was not one of those brands, and as Quick Luck is even more complex and also doesn’t contain biocide, it improves your chances of not getting detected to the max.
Quick Luck Vs Sub Solution
I’ve used Sub Solution to pass a real drug test. Sub Solution is $80, Quick Luck is $100.
Quick Luck is slightly more complex in the formula, and it’s premixed, whereas Sub Solution is a powder.
For me, Sub Solution is good enough and I won’t be swapping. If this is your first time, and you don’t mind spending $100, then I would go for Quick Luck just because of the convenience of it being a premixed liquid and the fact it’s just ever so slightly more up-to-date and complex in its formula.
But just to be clear, both of these synthetic urine brands are head and shoulders above the next rival that doesn’t contain biocide, called Quick Fix. That only costs $40 and is very basic in the formula. It might pass a basic pre-employment drug test, but you want reassurance, and the ability to pass any complexity of drug test, then Quick Luck or Sub Solution is definitely the only options you should really be looking at.
Quick Luck + Practice Kit = Best Chance Of Passing
Clear Choice urine also makes a practice kit product. A lot of people have said, “What’s the point of it?”.
Well, the practice kit contains everything you need apart from the urine. That means you can practice with a heatpad as two are included, the heat activator powder, and the process of mixing it, before the day of your test.
Hell, you can even do a full dry run if you want, keeping the sample warm, and using heat activator powder at the end of the journey. You can really go as far as you want with the practice kit.
If you buy them together, you get $30 off the total price. For me, because of the ability to practice it gives you, and with Quick Luck being complex and using heat activator powder, it is definitely the highest quality synthetic urine combo kit available.
How To Use Quick Luck Synthetic Urine
Now let’s get to meet this Quick Luck synthetic urine review by telling you exactly how to use Quick Luck urine.
The thing is, when you actually get your box of Quick Luck through the post, you might be a little bit disappointed, a little bit underwhelmed. But don’t worry, the quality is in that urine vial, and in the heat activator powder.
All you get in the kit at the following:
- 3 oz vial of premixed urine
- The glass container of heat activator powder
- 2 air-activated disposable heatpads
- Set of instructions
For me, the heatpads are completely superfluous. You just don’t need them, because you’ve got the incredible heat activator powder, which I will talk about now as we talk through the instructions of using Quick Luck.
These are the step-by-step instructions you need to follow:
- When it comes to keeping the sample within the correct temperature range (between 90°F and 100°F) you have two options. The first is to microwave it gently until it registers on the temperature strip that is always stuck to the side of the premixed urine container. Then activate one of the heatpads and tape it to it. This will keep it warm while you then go to your appointment. If needed, before you go in, you can then add heat activator powder little by little to raise the temperature.
- For me though, option two is the best way to get Quick Luck to within the correct temperature range. Just head off to your appointment. Before you go in, tap in about one-third of the heat activator powder. Watch the temperature rise, and see if the registers. Keep adding a little bit at a time until it gets to as close to 100°F as possible, but without going over. If you’ve already practiced with the practice kit, then you’ll know exactly what to expect in advance.
- When you go in, make sure the sample is tucked between two pairs of underwear, and that you are wearing baggy jogging bottoms. That way you can’t be detected carrying it.
- Because the drug test will be unsupervised, you simply go behind a screen, or even into a completely different room to submit your sample. Check the temperature, and if it’s cool, you can even add a little more heat activator powder right there to make sure you are submitting a sample within the legal temperature range.
Where To Buy Clear Choice Quick Luck
I’m coming to the end of this Quick Luck synthetic urine review now, and I hope now that you’ve seen how to use Quick Luck properly, you can see how incredibly easy it is.
Sub Solution is basically just as good, and $20 cheaper. However, apart from Quick Luck offering little more reassurance, where it comes into its own is when you have very short notice of the drug test.
Let’s say you have on the spot drug testing happening it your workplace. As long as you’ve got a couple of minutes out of sight, you don’t need a water source at all. If you can get to your locker or your car, or you keep it in the cab of your lorry, you can just tap in the heat activator power to get a viable sample, and go and submit it.
So for me, Quick Luck is expensive, but the conclusion of this review is that it is the number one brand of synthetic urine now because it is simply the best quality and the most convenient to use.
I’d recommend you buy Quick Luck here, which is the official Clear Choice urine webstore. That way you know you’re getting the freshest stock, and that you won’t get ripped off with a fake.
You can buy Quick Luck as a combo deal with the practice kit, save yourself $30. There’s also a combo deal with Sub Solution which saves $30 as well.