If you’re looking for a detox drink then you’re very quickly going to come across Ultra Eliminex reviews, because they are everywhere now, raving about how powerful this detox drink is.
It’s billed as the most powerful detox drink ever sold. The price certainly suggests it’s attempting to be that, with it costing around $80 at a lot of online retailers.
So what’s the truth? Is it all hype, are the other reviews of Ultra Eliminex telling the truth? In the next five minutes, you’re going to learn everything you need to know, including what is, how it works, full instructions, the results of testing, and whether there is a better strategy you should be using to pass a urine sample drug test.
What Exactly Is Ultra Eliminex Detox?
Ultra Eliminex detox is a detox drink, basically a liquid, that’s constructed to help push toxins out of your body and mask the fact you have done that for a few hours. So it’s not a permanent method of detoxifying your body.
It’s made by a company called Herbal Clean. They are most famous for a detox drink called QCarbo. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have the best reputation and has failed quite a few people in the past couple of years as drug testing has got more advanced.
Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex detox has been designed completely differently to address that. I’ve compared the ingredients and they are completely different. Also, the track record of Ultra Eliminex seems to be holding up amongst people who’ve used it in live drug tests and then reported back online.
How Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex Works In The Body
How Ultra Eliminex works in the body is no different to any other detox drink. What’s different is the potency and range of ingredients in the effects it produces.
To work, a detox drink like Ultra Eliminex has to do the following when you drink it:
- The volume of liquid has to flush out all the toxins quickly, not over several hours.
- The liquid has to be specially constructed to help remove toxins from the lining of the bladder and urinary tract.
- The vital bit is that once the detox drink has flushed out all the toxins, then as your bladder refills, the fresh urine is balanced. It achieves this by flooding your body with nutrients, minerals, and chemicals found in urine. So, some of those are processed as waste and then appear in your urine, making it appear natural. That’s why it contains creatine, which is processed and passed through to the bladder as the waste product creatinine, which is literally always found in urine (but obviously wouldn’t be if you flushed out your bladder with water).
Ultra Eliminex Instructions For Use
Ultra Eliminex reviews always go through the Ultra Eliminex instructions for use, but they also nearly always miss out a vital step, so take a look at the final step I tell you here in the instructions for use:
- Ultra Eliminex is better chilled so chill it and then shake it.
- Drink the contents of the Ultra Eliminex detox bottle smoothly over about 30 minutes.
- From the time you start drinking it, and during the hour after you have completed it, urinate as frequently as possible. At least three times should be a minimum.
- Once you’ve urinated a few times the fresh urine that then enters your bladder should be toxin-free (I’ll talk you through the circumstances it won’t be in a moment). But this is the step that people miss when they talk about the Ultra Eliminex instructions. Make sure you do a home drug test kit before you leave. What’s the point in not knowing if you are clean or not? They are dirt cheap to buy, so grab one at the same time you buy your bottle of Ultra Eliminex from a specialist retailer.
Does Ultra Eliminex Work?
The million-dollar question I have to answer here is: does Ultra Eliminex work?
I have tested this using the exact method I just described in the Ultra Eliminex instructions above. It worked for me because I passed a home drug test kit.
The only thing I would say is that it’s recommended to do at least a 24-hour natural detox before the day of your test. That way you’ll push out more toxins, and you definitely mustn’t be taking more toxins in. If you’re a chronic smoker then I’d recommend a 48-hour detox.
If you have got lots of drug toxins in your body, then once Ultra Eliminex has pushed the ones already in your bladder out, they will be processed by your body and leak into your urine again more quickly. So the more you can get rid of, the longer the window of opportunity you will have once you’ve drunk the bottle of Ultra Eliminex before fresh toxins appear in your urine.
Ultra Eliminex Vs Qcarbo
Ultra Eliminex is a modern formula, and it’s very potent. Sure, it’s expensive at $80 compared to the $40-$50 you’ll pay for Qcarbo, but the two are incomparable.
The track record of QCarbo online is awful, especially in the past couple of years as drug testing has got more complex. Ultra Eliminex though has a great track record, and you’ll struggle to find poor reviews of Ultra Eliminex online.
Alternatives To Ultra Eliminex Detox Drink
So the conclusion of this Ultra Eliminex review is that it works. As long as you follow the instructions, then Ultra Eliminex definitely will pass a drug test.
Just make sure you do a 48-hour detox if possible. If you’ve really got high toxin exposure, I’d also recommend you grab a 24 or 48-hour course of Toxin Rid, as this powerful detox pill course will push out far more toxins during that short natural detox before the day of your test then you can achieve naturally.
Alternative detox drinks to consider if you can’t get your hands on Ultra Eliminex are Rescue Cleanse and Mega Clean.
Rescue Cleanse is the best choice as it’s the second most powerful detox drink I’ve ever used. But if you can’t get that, then Mega Clean is a great third choice, as long as you buy it bundled up with the six pre-rid pills you get free if you buy it from Test Clear (the same people who make Toxin Rid).