If you want to pass a drug test then the best way to do it is to get clean, properly clean with no drug metabolites in your body at all. Doing a natural detox, and speeding it up using detox pills for drug tests is definitely the way to go.
Natural detox can take weeks if you are a chronic cannabis smoker. But using powerful detox pills you can half the amount of time it takes, getting you clean sometimes in less than a week.
Unless you know what you need to do to achieve this, then it can be a total waste of time, especially if you think detox pills are some sort of miracle pill.
So in this fast guide, you’re going to learn everything you need to know use detox pills to pass a drug test guaranteed, including reviews of the top three best detox pill brands to use.
How Drug Metabolites Work In Your System
When you smoke weed or take any type of drug, it’s converted into the body and used. The waste products from this process are called metabolites, toxins that work their way out of your body. These are the main things which are detectable in a drug test.
Most of them work their way out of your body in a few days if you are a light user. But for some types of drugs, and especially if you use them frequently, these toxins can build up in the body and take more than a week to leave it.
Cannabis is a special case as well. If you smoke cannabis regularly, the toxins build up in your body. But worse than that, cannabis metabolites attach to cells in the body, meaning that they can potentially cling on inside your body for weeks after your last joint.
So if you want to get genuinely clean, you have to do a natural detox. I’ll go through the details of that in a little while, but it can take time. For chronic weed smoker it could take you a couple of weeks, sometimes longer, to get genuinely clean.
How Detox Pills Work
Because it takes so long to get genuinely clean to pass a drug test if you are a chronic weed smoker or other drug user, people turn to detox pills.
Let’s talk about THC detox pills as the main example here. The idea is that you take the pills alongside a natural detox, and it speeds up the elimination of those THC toxins from your body.
A good detox pill can speed up the removal of toxins from your body by drawing them out faster alongside natural detox by up to 50%. So if it would take you a month to get clean as a chronic weed smoker, you could be clean in two weeks or less. Often, it’s much less time than that and for most people, who don’t have such high toxin levels in their body, you’ll be clean in seven days or less.
But they aren’t miracle pills. You don’t just take detox pills and they draw out the toxins while you carry on smoking, or not bother to do a natural detox. They are not going to just magically get rid of the toxins in your body by dissolving them or something like that.
So if you want to do some hard work, then a detox pill will work. It’s the best way to get properly clean in an accelerated time. You have to do a natural detox though, and you have to use high-quality detox pills to ensure drug test success.
Natural Detox Instructions
I’ll tell you the exact instructions for each of the top three detox pills out there in the reviews later on in this quick guide.
But you have to do a natural detox alongside taking the detox pills for them to work. In fact, do the natural detox for long as possible. So if you’re going to start applying for new jobs, and you know you could be facing job interviews in the next three or four weeks, you need to start that natural detox as soon as possible.
Steps for doing a natural detox are as follows:
- From the first day of your natural detox stop smoking weed or taking other drugs. Also try and cut out other toxins like alcohol which can put pressure on your liver and kidneys.
- In terms of food, make sure you cut out fat, refined carbohydrates and sugars as much as possible. The exception to this is if you are trying to detox from cannabis use. Because cannabis is drawn out through the bowels as well as through the bladder taking fat into the body creates bile, which helps to transport them out. But don’t overdo it with the fat though. If it’s just a 48 hour detox because you don’t have much time for your drug test, then eat fat every day (burgers are fine!).
- Exercise every day. If you’ve only got 48 hours, exercise twice per day. This will speed up your metabolism, meaning that you will expel things more quickly, and you will sweat. Drug toxins are expelled through sweat as well as urine and stools, but not very much. But every little helps.
- Make sure you drink tons of water. Enough to get you urinating every hour or so. The more you urinate the more you will push drug toxins out.
- Eat fiber, lots of it. Doing that alongside eating fruit and vegetables will help to create bile and produce more bowel movements.
Do Detox Pills Work?
So does using detox pills for drug test success really work? Or are detox pills a waste of time and money?
The answer to the question around do detox pills work is definitely yes, but you have to understand they are not a magic potion.
You can’t just pop a load of detox pills and eradicate them from your body. There’s nothing which draws toxins out of the bloodstream, there’s nothing that races around your body grabbing hold of drug toxins and dragging them all out.
Detox pills work alongside a natural detox. They accelerate your natural processes, they help you to go to the toilet more, and some of the natural ingredients in them have been linked scientifically to helping your body to detoxify itself more rapidly.
But it all takes time. If you are a chronic weed smoker you will need three weeks to get clean (some studies have shown lingering drug toxins in chronic cannabis smokers for up to 3 months).
For other drugs, you’ll be clean in one or two weeks. For light users, you could be clean naturally in a week. It really depends on the type of drug, the frequency, the amount, and how your body processes them.
So drug detox pills, the good ones, can half the amount of time it takes your body to push out the toxins. Specialist detox pills of high-quality definitely work. If it would take you 10 days get clean, you could be clean in five days or less, but they’re not going to get you clean on their own, the hard work of a natural detox and at least several days of effort are going to be needed.
Also, here are a couple of top tips from me to make your chance of passing a drug test with a natural detox propped up by detox pills stands more chance of success:
- Ensure that you have home drug test kit handy. From halfway through the pill course start doing them every other day. Also save 2 for the day of your test. That way you can track when you get clean, and if you are still clean test.
- Have a detox drink handy. A good quality one like Rescue Cleanse or Ultra Eliminex will be perfect. If you do your final home drug test kit and you still test positive, you can use the detox drink to mask the toxins that are left. But because you have done all the hard work of a natural detox the toxin flow into your bladder will be so low that you will be clean for several hours once the detox drink has masked them.
Top 3 Detox Pills For Drug Test
So now we’ve established that THC detox pills for drug tests are not magic pills, and that you need to do the hard work of the natural detox and abstaining from drugs, let’s look at the top three best THC detox pill products out there.
These are in order of strength, and in order of preference. I’ve tried all three of these, and I’ll make clear in each of these detox pill reviews why I’ve put them in the order that I have.
Toxin Rid is definitely the most powerful detox pill you can buy. It’s not one of the detox pills Walmart sells, you can only buy it online from the company who make it, Test Clear.
Toxin Rid make course lengths from a single day up to 10 days. The instructions are exactly the same for all of the course lengths:
- Each day of the course take three pills per hour for the first five hours you are awake with water. Then do a natural detox throughout the rest of the day
- After you have taken the last three pills, wait two hours and the mix-up the detox liquid supplement. You can use orange juice or filtered water. Drink half, don’t eat or drink anything, and wait two hours. Then drink the other half and repeat the process. Urinate frequently.
- Two hours before your drug test mix-up the dietary fiber supplement. Drink it rapidly and then drink another 16 fluid ounces of water. Urinate several times and then go take your drug test.
On top of natural detox this will flush out tons of toxins. I’m telling you that if you do a Toxin Rid course, for the first couple of days urine and stools will look different and you’ll realize how many toxins it’s drawing out of your body.
So Toxin Rid is my top recommendation. They are definitely the best detox pills for drug test passing you can buy. But they aren’t cheap, with the full 10 day course costing $190. If you can afford them, nothing else comes close.
Rescue 5 Day Detox
Second on my list of the top three best THC detox pills is Rescue 5 Day Detox. It’s not actually a five day detox though. To do the whole course takes eight days. So I think it lacks a bit of honesty, making you think you can get clean in time you can’t.
Let me explain:
- The day before the main five day detox you have to take the six starter pills with water and then continue drinking lots of water and doing a natural detox.
- Over the main five days you take six morning pills each morning, and six evening pills (you guessed it) the evening. Again, drink plenty of water and do a natural detox.
- The day after you finished the five day main pill course you do the six finisher pills with 16 fluid ounces of water.
- The day of your test, which hopefully will be the day after step three, take the six ICE detox pills with 16 fluid ounces of water then urinate frequently. This basically acts like a detox drink in pill form, masking any remaining toxins.
Over eight days pretty much anyone apart from a weed smoker with very high toxin exposure levels should get clean using this course. But you get what you pay for. Rescue 5 Day Detox only costs about $60, and it’s not as potent as Toxin Rid.
If you’ve got a week until a drug test and you have medium levels of toxin exposure (occasional user or smoker) then Rescue 5 Day Detox is a fantastic budget way of ensuring you are genuinely clean.
Herbal Pre-Cleanse Formula
Last on my list of detox pills the drug tests is Herbal Pre-Cleanse Formula. This is slightly different again, because it’s not a powerful course of detox pills.
It’s a toxin removal accelerator pill. By taking it you can speed up toxin removal from the body by about 20% each day. You get 60 pills at a rate of two per day, meaning it’s really an ongoing supplement and you can buy a month at a time.
Take two tablets a day, and you’ll push out 20% more toxins than you can naturally. It’s a great way of keeping your toxin levels lower than naturally. This is great if you think you might have a drug test coming up but don’t want to commit to a full body detox unless you have to.
If you want to ramp things up, you can double the dose and take two tablets in the morning, and two tablets in the evening. Alongside plenty of water, if you have light toxin exposure then this could actually get you completely clean in a few days.
Herbal Pre-Cleanse Formula only costs $30 for 60 pills. So that tells it’s not powerful, but if you can’t afford anything else, if you just want to make sure that you are getting ahead of the game for a drug test you might possibly face, then they are a brilliantly simple and cheap way of doing that.